Our testing capabilities
At SolutionAir the foundation of product development is science validated through rigorous testing.
SolutionAir has built a state of the art psychrometric lab to test heating and cooling for rooftop units and several complementary mechanical products:
- Precise performance and longevity testing on custom rooftop units with packaged DX up to 20 tons.
- Testing cooling coil and heating coil capacity in accordance with AHRI 440 and AHRI 410.
- Room conditioning equipment capable of conditioning to a wide range of temperature and humidity set-points.
- Water supply has an expanded range of temperature, flow and pressure capable of exceeding any of our products fluid supply requirements.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Innovative technology and unparalleled testing capability have attracted clients from across North America.
The SolutionAir Environmental Chamber is capable of testing products to meet ASHRAE Standard 84, CSA C439, ISO 16494 & AHRI 1060, while maintaining temperatures ranging from -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to 104°F).
The chamber, along with the custom designed cooling system, is paired with a SolutionAir custom air handling unit to simulate building return air.
- Two SolutionAir nozzle banks meet ASHRAE 41.2 to accurately measure both supply and return airflows.
- NIST certified temperature and humidity sensors are strategically positioned to ensure all variables are captured and logged.
Gas Testing Laboratory
A CSA certified Gas Laboratory allows SolutionAir to conduct product testing and safety certification in-house without the need for CSA personnel to be on site, resulting in:
- Faster product development cycle
- Testing and certification of new products
High quality results for customer demonstrations, customized units & control testing, training and site issue analysis